Yes, Frozen fever is real for kids & adults (Winter 2016). Check out what we did today!
Here is a glimpse of our fun filled afternoon with reclaimed wood spindles, "oops"/mistinted paint, craft items, and other items that may already be sitting around at your house.
We already had an idea of what a repurposed snowman would look like but until you actual begin creating your own, there are endless possibilities of the outcome. Some of us used chalk paint so that we could easily distress the spindle while others used latex paint.
My hubby helped to create a much needed spindle holder out of pallets. See how easy it is to paint all the sides at once as well as easily distress it.
Once each spindle was painted, we added accessories to bring the snowmen to life. Buttons, scarf, hat, and more!
What do you think of our Snowman Squad?!
Love this craft but don't have the supplies??? Order a Let's DIY Kit!
Interested in other DIY classes???? Give us your thoughts and comments below. We will review all interest and choose the most requested classes.
The next scheduled class will be posted on our Facebook page. Be sure to check back for more DIY fun!
Let's DIY Club Kits
$35.00 - $400.00
Do your kids like DIY projects? Do you have rainy/snow day activities? Tired of not having all the supplies you need for your DIY project? Looking for tech-free options during COVID???
Our monthly "Let's DIY Club" Subscription will feed your addiction! Each month you or whoever you gift this to will receive a DIY project that will have all the supplies needed. Perfect for small groups, birthday parties, snow days, and more!!!
December: Holiday Coasters
February: Valentine Art
March: Container Garden
April: Earth Day
--- SHIPPING SCHEDULE ---
DIY Kits ships out each month; you can expect to receive your package within the first couple weeks of the month. ***Shipping & Handling not included in the individual kits, only for the monthly subscriptions
--- SUBSCRIPTION SCHEDULE ---
Your subscription will begin the month following your purchase month. (Example: purchase a 6 month subscription on November 15, your kit will ship out in December)
DIY Kits are often inspired by the season, the holiday of the month, or other special occasions.
Book Your Own Party - Deposit
Thank you for your interest in booking a party. Below are some of the various options we have available. Contact us with any questions or suggestions on types of mobile/on-site party options that you are interested in having.
1. Canvas parties start at ( $200small/$250med/$300large) canvas for 10 guests and ($15s/$20m/$25l) per additional guest. We will pre-sketch a design (unicorn, emoji, ice cream, monogram, phrase etc.) and guide the guests through painting their masterpiece.
2. Pallet Sign parties start at $280small/$330med/$380large for 10 guests and $25/additional guest. We will have pre-built Pallet signs with paint. You choose up to 3 different stencil designs and we guide painting their masterpiece.
3. Picture Frame Jewelry Holder parties start at $350 for 10 guests and $25/additional guest. We will prepare picture frames to be painted and add hardware. Jewelry not included but can be made at the party for an additional cost.
4. Wood Cutout parties start at $200small/$250med/$300large/$420Xlarge for 10 guests and $20+ per additional guest. Choose from a letter initial, ballerina, mermaid, emoji, basketball, football, race car, anchor, owl, or a crown. Other options available.
5. Chalkboard Tray parties start at $350 for 10 guests and $30/additional guest. We will have pre-built trays for your guest to customize(stencil) and paint. Each will be able to use a drill and add their own hardware with us.
6. Wood String/Nail Art parties start at $200small/$250med/$300large/$450Xlarge for 10 guests and $15s/$20m/$26l/$40xl per additional guest. Choose your design such as initials, star, heart, feather, bear, anchor, etc. We will prep the surface for you to paint, hammer the nails down, and just have some artsy fun!
7. Choose your own craft and we will customize to fit your needs. Pricing depends on the craft chosen and supplies needed.
*Upgrade your party with paper invites, custom party decorations and arts & craft grab bags, $8/guest.
**Travel fee $1/mile, for all parties over 40+ miles from 28037. We also have access to party rooms in Denver, Gastonia, and Mooresville - dates must be verified before scheduling at these locations.
Party bookings require $100 or 50% deposit at time of booking to guarantee time slot. Remainder due at party via credit/debit card or cash. No checks allowed. The final guest count is due NO later than 3 businessdays prior to the party. If the host cancels the party, the deposit is non-refundable, however, the balance will be returned. Gratuity is not included.